The Project Plan: Stage 3
February 2016 to September 2016. Identify issues and evidence.
- Consultations with Planning Advisors.
- Hold community consultation. The presentations used for the consultation can be seen here.
- Contact stakeholders e.g. police, fire, school, churches and community groups.
- Contact local landowners.
- Develop a questionnaire for residents.
- Develop a questionnaire for businesses.
- Deliver and then collect questionnaires.
- Collate questionnaires.
- Send collated questionnaires to independent data analysts.
- Hold Community Consultation events during this stage.
- Receive independent analysis of key issues from questionnaires.
This phase is 10% complete